Finding the means to live the life of your dreams.
Are you dreaming of a life of full-time travel, but aren’t sure if you can afford it?
Are you wondering if there are hidden costs that bloggers don’t tell you about?
Do you have debt that is holding you back?
This course is here to help you.
Your instructors are Julie & Sean Chickery of Chickery’s Travels. They’ve been full-time RVers for six years and in that time they’ve paid of $137,000 in debt.
Six years ago, they weren’t such great stewards of their money, but they’ve turned it all around.
Now, they share everything they learned the hard way, so you don’t have to.
In the Full-Time RV Finance Program you’ll learn how to get on the right financial path to achieve your dreams.
This program is designed to help you:
- Explore your relationship with and attitudes towards money.
- Customize a realistic Full-Time RV lifestyle budget.
- Create a strategy to control your finances more effectively.
- Develop an actionable plan to get out (and stay out) of debt.
This program includes 4 modules with 4 videos, each covering:
- Financial Planning – How to create financial goals that correspond with your values.
- RV Purchasing – This includes the financial implications of new versus, financing issues, outfitting your new rig, and modifications.
- Budgeting – Why it is so important to budget, and how you can create one that works FOR you, not against you.
- Throughout the process, we’ll share our exact expenses and other variables so that you can create your own realistic budget.
- Downloadable budget spreadsheets and expenses of several other RVers to compare estimates.
- Getting out of Debt – Achieving freedom from debt to include:
- Reducing Expenses – How to save on all the costs of RV living and traveling.
- Making Money – Ideas and strategies for earning an income on the road.
You’ll also receive a Workbook in PDF format to download.