Over the course of two weeks, we’ll walk you through the entire process of renting out your RV including:
- Pros & Cons of Renting
- How to Avoid Common Problems
- How Much Money You Realistically Can Make
- Rental Insurance Ins and Outs
- Preparing and Stocking Your RV
- Filling up Your Booking Calendar
- Optimizing Your Listing for Maximum Return
- And so much more!
In just 35 days we made enough revenue from our RV rental to cover over 9 full months of payments including insurance! We still got to use our RV when we wanted, but instead of sitting in the driveway it made us some additional revenue.
- Rented Out: 9 times for 35 days between July 15th and Sept 15th.
- RV Used: 2020 Winnebago Travato 59G
- Average Nightly Rate: $329
- Total Booked Revenue: $10,900
- Net Revenue: $7,940
-Josh Whitford / Lindsay Stordahl